- The Read — Future Support: I’m super late on this show. Way, way, way too late on this show. Don’t be wrong like I am.
- Freakonomics Radio — #232: The True Story of the Gender Pay Gap: Why the 77 cents on the dollar statistic isn’t necessarily true.
- Slate’s Culture Gabfest: One of the first podcasts I listened to was NPR’s Pop Culture Happy Hour. I never tried a pop culture panel show after that because I thought I had my bases covered, but I’m enjoying a well-rounded view of different perspectives.
- The Sad State of Entitled Web Developers “Etiquette does not end where your keyboard begins.” should be taped up above every monitor everywhere.
- Why Discomfort Is Part Of The Process When You’re Creating Content That Matters: Jenn Carrington writes about how making time, making space, and being vulnerable in your creative efforts can scary and uncomfortable and why it’s important to power through.
- Star Wars’ James Luceno wrote Darth Plagueis in 2012, but it’s been brought up all over the nerdosphere as required reading lately. If you’re interested in more potential Force Awakens lore and the Sith as a whole, I’m having fun with this so far!