Skullface ✦ Designer Jessica Paoli
- cute stuff
Jessica Paoli is an interdisciplinary designer, illustrator, and artist who keeps compassion and cuteness at the forefront of her practice. She develops on- and offline experiences for brands like IGN, Cards Against Humanity, and Mozilla while helping small, independent companies hone their visual identity.
Every month I’ll hand address an envelope to you, stuffed with a freshly-designed trinket and lil doodle for $10. Worldwide, no commitments.
False Luck is my playground for accessories, apparel, and paper goods with allure + attitude. New products are funded in part by my Patreon campaign.
Selected Projects ➜
I always leave things better than I found them, having fun in the process.
- Dribbble Timeout interview, 2016
- W3 Awards, gold award for web design, 2015
- Kickstarter, Fashion campaign feature + Staff Pick, 2015
- Bit Bash Chicago, featured artist, 2014
- Ink Wars, participating artist, 2013
- Weapons of Mass Creation IV, featured designer, 2013
August to December 2016
for speaking & writing engagements, collaborations, shows, and super rad projects.
If you’re interested in working together or want to say hi,
send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.